Monday, February 16, 2009

.... LIVE FROM DALLAS:random...

i have ten minutes and thirty seconds according to this computer im using in the Dallas airport to spit out my thoughts and wrap up the last week! So here we go..... th open mic was a scuccess! WOn second place after sum chick who spit about the same ole same ole...a dude who did her wrong lol but i cant speak to mcuh on that cus hey my piece was about....a dude who did me wrong! wen will we ever write about things that dont break our hearts? after spekain with a friend after the whoe function he brought sumthin to my attention..why do s write about aint niggas wen ur the one choosing the aint niggas? nine times out of ten u kno they aint . hmmm excuse th elanguage but hey he was write. he inspired me to possibly write about the wrong s do by expecting too much. so shout otu to rob! if and ever if u read this u made me think which is more than i can say for most these days lol

ok seven mintues... lol ummm the bday ! wow too mcuh fun went to lousiana unfortunatly i cant post pics on this airport comp but no worries they"ll be up soon! i love any city that will serve alcohol at any time and have clubs open until the sun comes up! wat a wekeend! mardi gras plus good friend made for the best 23rd birthday eva! being back down south made me remember why i love my region so much! the southern accents and food were enuf to make me wana pack mybags and consider livin bare foot by the bayou!

four minutes.... ok so after reachin 23 and doin so much productive things you would think i would be happy and content with life but lately ive been far from it. have u ever felt like u have everything but at the same time have nothing? i was talkign with a friend the other nite and th equestion came up ...can u be happy without love? can u be happy alone? love i just wana be able to trust again..hell be happy again. ive been doing great putiing up this act liek im ok but really...world im not. so help me! wen do big situations turn small? wen does happiness prevail over trama. ,aybe ive been tramatized by life and happiness will come wen i heal from the rocks lifes thrown at me lately....one minute well im off to chciago then ohio! love from me in dallas to u! XOXO

No comments: