Monday, February 9, 2009

....bUsy, Busy, bUsy, bUt Not tO bUSy fOr yoU...




things have been...busy. and crazy did u hear chris brown is in jail for slappin sum chick ?! DUDES HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST THERE MINDS! crossin my fingers its not TRU! anywayback to me lol...
im doin my third spoken word at UC (university of cincinatti) tomorrow and im majorly geeked. Im hopen to get sum things off my chest!! i chose this piece entitled "we cant be friends". the ladies should eat it up cus its honestly real! i"ll post the piece in due time!


i recently used my good looks for sumthin besides pickin up useless dudes and did a fashion show on thursday the pics above include the models and desginers of the show! Yes i know im lookien extra radiant on the rite hand side LOL I made sum really good friends and im glad i finally got off my butt and got involved in sumthin on campus! Anywho that would be to blame for the lack of post BUT it s all over and i had a blast! be sure to check out BUcketLeak and Curtis Alexander there both two lines that should be doin big things in the upcoming years!!


ima wrap things up just wanted to touch base. apologize for the lack of activity! I should be catching a flight this week to celebrate the whole bday festivities! I"ll be 23 for those of you who don't kno and instead of sitting in dayton and recycling kleenex cus of my lack of a love life i"ve decided to party the weekend away.wish me luck on my trip to the bayou its always nice to back in the south no matter were it is! i'm def on my way to cathin sum zZzZ's but before i do i had to post the funniest thing i"ve seen ALL week ! I felt bad laughin at this kid but this oddly reminded me of sum ppl when they get drunk LOL just watch it and ALL of it cus only then will u understand! EnJoY ! lOve', LiVe, PrAy,ShOp, and LaUgH itS the ONly WaY to Live!



No comments: