Monday, March 9, 2009

...Ex, the next, anD the GirL He Now TexT...

Sumbody told me that there is always three
In fact this shit has happened to me
I think u should always know ur role
But hiden ur postion is usually a mans goal
Ex, the next, and the girl he now text
Who are you?
Confused?
Here I”ll help give you a clue
Hello?
Yea it’s me again you know how this conversation go
I been callen you all day
How much basketball can u really play
I saw u dancing the other nite all over that chick
We stop talken for two minutes and she who u pick?
Ewww
I thought better of you
Is that as good as u can do?
BUT Forget all that this time im not tryna fight
Really I just wana make things rite
Remember me I use to have the number that ur fone nu how to dial
You say u care but y I aint heard from u in a while
I use to get replies in four minutes flat
Your passenger seat is where my body once sat
No im not daten anyone
Those rumors u hear aren’t tru
I been stuck on you for months u kno I love you
We use to talk everyday and truth be told i miss you
But now it seems you got so much to do
Whe did u get so busy and distracted
Wish I knu this is how u acted
Use to kiss me, hug me, and make me smile
These days I don’t think its my number u dial
What’s this I hear about sumbody nu
Dang tell me that ain’t true
Cus I really care and want things to not be so out of place
So can u just drop by some time so I can see your face?
Boy Stop playen u kno u miss me I think we can turn things around
Im not as thirsty as I sound
I just feel like I should tell u how I feel
So come by sometime so we can chill
I kno u busy but I”ll sit here and wait
By the way you said u’d call me back but I thought I’d call u cus it was getting late
And I think we should really work things out tonite cus what we got is deep
And …wats that u fina go to sleep?
Ex, The next, and the girl he now text
Who are you?
Confused?
Here lemme give you a clue
Aww hey boo
Im so glad its you
Been waiten all day to see ur face
So wat tyme u comen ova to my place?
Don’t forget ur tooth brush you kno you always forget
Oh and tell ur ex to get off of facebook talken all that shit
I kno she just haten add her to the list
I kno wen she saw us dancin she got pissed
But enuf about her wat we eaten tonite
I thought maybe we could go out and grab a bite
Oh u so sweet
Wat u say u broke rite now? well its my treat
Cus afta last nite u can have wateva like
Hush hush lets keep it on the low
It”ll last longer if people don’t know
Cus u so different from the boys back home
I was sick of A hats and kicken it at the Georgia Dome
Ever since u came around I can’t stop smilen
So wen my minutes are free its u im dialen
I really enjoy the time we spend
Sometimes I close my eyes and wish it’d never end
I believe you wen u say im the one and only
I’m so use to u bein here that wen u gone I admit I get lonely
I say we get sum movies and I lay on ur chest
We can lay in bed and not get any rest
Can’t believe I never noticed you all of these days
Im so attracted to your swag and confident ways
Have I ever told u how u compliment my style
You just as cute as me haven’t felt like this in awhile
Those polos, button ups, and those eyes
I deleted the numbers of all those otha guys
Cus you different and u better than all that
So hurry up and get over here you know they key is always under the mat
Ex, the next, and the girl he now text
Which one are you?
Hopefully this last conversation will give you a clue
OMG can’t believe u hit me up today
When I saw u at the party u had so much to say
LOL I think u look good too
The nite is young wat you bout to?
WTF didn’t kno there was a party there
Maybe I”ll stop by afta I do my hair
You say u single and I wouldn’t have guessed
By the way I like you in that vest
Y don’t u ever call me im usually free
O this is you getting to kno me
Well in that case where you from? How old are you? And do have any drama?
I’d hate to find out you got a baby mama
Oh no kids well I like how that sound
Yea I’m low key so u may not have seen me around
You say u wana take it slow and see were things go
You really think you the type of guy that I should get to know
Well well well u may be rite
If I get in early u should stop by tonite
I hope u ain’t talken to any otha chicks on the yard
Cus jugglin the books and drama can be kinda hard
LOL u so rite
You don’t seem like the type of dude that we get me in a fight
In fact you seem kinda smart wats u major
What kinda fone u got I thought I saw u wit a razor?
O it was ur boys that’s wats up
Do u drink? do u smoke? I saw u wit that red cup
O its ok everybody has a vice
As long as u not hood and shooten dice
Awwww I would like to get to know you to
So from this day forward ima send nuthen but smiley faces to you
U say u really like me and u wana chill and get to kno me too
Well before we do all that ima keep textin you
Ex, the next, and the girl he now text
Who are you?
Still confused..well get a clue

No comments: